Sunday, November 28, 2010

Hillview Days - Monkey Belt

If you're a normal person and not a twisted corrupted former Hillview student you're probably wondering what in the world is a monkey belt. Well, happy reader, let me enlighten you as two what it is.

Monkey Belt ( pronounced mŭngki bɛlt) is an activity which entails several individuals who remove their belts and shout "MONKEY BELT" before proceeding to beat the crap out of an unsuspecting victim. Ok...so the victim isn't actually unsuspecting and they don't actually beat them. They just make it look like they do. Confused? You should be. Here's a video of an actual occurrence of monkey belt. Now before you watch this video, let me assure that no matter how harsh or brutal it may seem, no one was actually ever hurt. The guy who was being beaten (who actually happens to be one of my best friends) got up off of the ground right after laughing and high five'ing the other guys. We never forced anyone to participate in monkey belt who didn't want to. This was all scripted and planned out before and never once was the guy actually kicked or hit with a belt. However, you can't bear to watch an innocent boy been beaten while his girlfriend sit with one of his attackers and just watches, then you probably shouldn't watch this video.

Now to all my readers who are not Hillview students (or SAGHS (St. Augustine Girls High School because they are just as twisted as we are...maybe even more) who are thinking "OH MY GOD!! THEY JUST BEAT THE GUY!!", calm down. Like I said, no one was actually hurt.

"BUT THEY THREW HIM ON THE GROUND AND HIT HIM WITH A SHOE!!"
Yes, they did, but it didn't hurt because he still laughs about it till today. Or maybe it did hurt and he just laughs to hide the pain....no seriously, all it was cool.

"WELL HOW WOULD YOU KNOW?! IT WASN'T YOU BEING BEATEN!!"
Actually, I did participate in a monkey belt where I was the victim, and I could tell you from experience that you have to keep yourself from laughing all the way through. My video didn't make it to YouTube though. It was deemed to racist. We had no problem using the word 'Nigger' but we drew the line at uploading videos that displayed black people being beaten by people of lighter complexion.

So there you have it. No real moral (no moral at all!!) to this story. Just another installment of my twisted days at Hillview College. See you tomorrow!!

Oh, I almost forgot: someone once told me that my Hillview posts may disturb some of my international readers and others who don't understand them. So tell me readers, are you disturbed?

1 comment:

  1. omg too funny!!!! lol hoss u kno he get real hard licks rite? i was watchin. i kno. god bless cruel ruin for his passion.

    ReplyDelete