Sunday, November 14, 2010

Hillview Days - 1000 Words?

Hey guys, those projects are still at my throat so I don't have the time to do a proper Hillview post. So I thought I'd try something different. You know that say picture tells a 1000 words? Well I'm pretty sure that that goes doubly for Hillview pics. So tell me, what do you thing is the story behind this picture:

Leave comment or something tell me what you think was going on.

P.S. I know that this idea is going to be a total disaster and fail horribly, but I just felt like I had to make a post. See you tomorrow, hopefully.

5 comments:

  1. You guys are messing with him and putting something in his shirt while he is trying to get away but has an extreme case of the giggles lol idk it could be anything

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guy goes in for the takedown, with poor technique, other guy stuffs it, with poor technique as well. Guy in the back doesn't know what the **** he's doing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. if i knw my hillview men, thas timmy in trouble there and oji behind him. I believe they tickling him or some shit, Narrin

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats no oji in the back thats me.
    i forgot what we were doing but i appear to be cheering on.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. they were tryin to noogie him...n timmy bit the hand that wanted to dees him in an attempt to get away, chaad

    ReplyDelete